Nå uni lavede lige en venlig påmindelse om at man logger sine aktiviteter især her i starten “da det senere kan blive en sædvane”.
Så here goes… Things I’ve done and wonders I’ve made. (Including those I might gotten an answer to, but had from the beginning)
- What excatly are the roles of those who work here. Which tasks belongs to who, and are there even a definition of such, or is everything ad hoc because it’s a small organization?
- What excatly do the “packages” include. Is it obvious for the target group, what they get and pay for? Am I the only one who doesn’t get it, or are there confusion among the target group as well?
- What is the process of getting engaged in CUA as an eldercenter. Chain of command. Does kommune have to approve, does carecenter tell kommune they want it or the opposite way? Bottom up vs top down.
- Who pays for lunch. Ole or myself?
- What is praktik opgaver and what is work, should it be divided?
- Do we care about working hours or is it a “tasks done” officetime.
- What does the forening membership get you. Both as an institution and as a private person.
- How many people are actually assigned, and who does what? Example from the board panel thing.
- Can you use marketing rules on recruitting volunteers? See notes in book.
- How can we monitor engagement. Web / physical / memberships / psycological. Tests! Quantitative data.
- Contacted and maintained all PR regarding the Hamburg trip.
- Learnings: Personal contacts are good. More PR effort at the actual locations, like we needed more contact in Germany/Hamburg. How to write a pressrelease. Short and effective; meanning facts. Journalists want to tell their own version of the story, don’t hand it all. No need. (Thnx Mous).
- Written all fb, ig and tw updates during trip.
- Learnings: IG includes tw & fb NOT vice versa. IG is annoying on tw though, as it links instead of showing the immidiate pic. tw is annoying with it’s text limitaiton.
- You can search # on fb as well.
- LG G2 mini is a shitty smartphone both camera and datawise.
- Increased from 2089 likes to 2331 in a monht. More than a 100 per week during and after Hamburg trip.
- Done txt work for posters etc.
- Learnings: Make it short and precise. Remember brandname on stickers next time –> check up on all material before print.
- Found out that ingraving a baton is possible, and that it should be in white instead of “no colour”. (Very important knowledge this one).
- Name badges and diploma for trip was a great idea.
- Made an inquiry for Guiness World Records
- One big money maschine that is.
- Watched CUA start up in Lolland and Dragør (PROCESS)
- How can we facilitate a process where all the interessenter are working together in a brain storming process on how to get the best out of CUA.
- What are the role of Ole and Dorthe in these processes? Should they be something more/less?
- Do we follow up on the kommuner/careenters that have started it? Should we, and how? Forum for sharing ideas?
- Watched a meeting on how to “sell” CUA to Lyngby Taarbæk
- Less talk more action –> WHAT does it demand from them. WHAT do we deliver, be clear on packages and prices.
- What are the roles of the vlounteers, is being a “caretaker” an obstacle? Too much responsibility. How to communicate that more clearly? Web?
- Should first aid be an offer from CUA to volunteers? CSR and great maybe even important offer/skill.
- Folkeskolereformen states 15 min exercise of student. Combine with CUA?
- Who puts in the carecenters in LOOP us or themselves? Someone else?
- How to kick off CUA in the winters
- Why arent we seeking some fonding? What does this do to culture / image? Both if and if not.
- What are the key points we can adress for those who should get CUA started in their city and who need to convince others that CUA is a must have
- Money (cheap)
- Time (easy)
- Health benefits / research?
- Made a scrapbook from the trip
- Google docs sucks in photo handling
- Key note is awesome
- Why didn’t we just get ALL of the photos from the photographer???
- Maintaining websites
- WordPress has different features –> how to get stats pluck in? Need to monitor traffic.
- Wrote an “how to get started and why” manual for Sweden
- Consideration about targetgroup
- Tone of voice
- Ammount of info.
- We need more research on what CUA does physically!
That was a whole lot.
Now working on how to make a “rickshaw ride in” on CPH Streetfood. Zulu came in handy.