The dislike listPosted: August 23, 2011
- Public tranport: Is there no wierd people at all who owns a bike? Or have they all lost their ability to bike (and shower)?
- Girl perfume: I have become a man perfume lover. Girls perfume is so heavy, yak, it makes me nauseous.
- Girls who wear way to much girl perfume: No words needed.
- People who have ugly handwriting: It hurts my eyes. Specially when those people have to make public signs for restaurants, uh or even better hairdresser signs. And all kinds of signs that I have to pass by.
- People who drives slow and badly on bikes (and in cars): They have a tendency to waste other peoples valuable time.
- People who don’t buy eco/organic food: It’s pure logic and lack of either moral or knowledge in my world. I am still trying to convince the non knowing ones.
- People: In genereal. Mostly them who I don’t know.
- Brown bananas: Yak. (Yes, I dislike other things than people)
- When technology isn’t coorporating: Temper, temper.
- That nailpolish only lasts 2 days: I always forget to take it off, but dislike the look of it every time I see it.
- Taking on and off make-up: Mostly when I am busy. Would love to have the make-up machine from The Fifth Element.
- Not being able to eat everything I want: Damn you parents, for not making me tall and skinnylike.
- That if I continue this list, I will look back in 10 years and think that I was all grumpy and dissatisfied with life. I am going to prove me wrong and write a like-list as well. Some day.